365 Day Land Lease, 1-12 People
$20,000.00 TotalLog In or Sign Up to Begin Booking
We are offering 2 LOP tags for deer and one for elk and unlimited recreational access for a full year. Heppner unit is one of the easiest to draw a deer tag. It also includes the ability to buy spike only tags over the counter for second season. There is also a limited draw, private land only cow elk tag that runs from August through December.
Welcome to Bologna Creek Ranch! 2,700 acres of prime elk and deer hunting habitat in the Heppner Unit of Oregon. This property borders 3,216 acres of BLM lands and 61,040 acres of Umatilla National Forests lands.
This 365 day private land lease opportunity includes LOP tags for both deer and elk. This hunting opportunity does not include a hunting license and must be purchased separately.
Dates and Pricing:
365 day land lease for up to 12 people: $20,000
- The lease includes access to 2 cabins. These cabins include a total of 2 king size beds, a double size bed, a set of bunks and a futon.
- Spring with running water (filter if you prefer)
- Outhouse on the property
- Propane stove and fridge
Wood fired hot tub
- Other amenities - contact landowner
Habitat: Forest, creeks, and high mountain desert.
Regulations: You are required to follow all rules and regulations from the Oregon Department of Fish & Wildlife: www.eregulations.com/oregon/big-game-hunting/
Insurance: Hunters MUST purchase Hunt Lease Liability Insurance before their lease begins or will be denied entry to the property without refunds. Seek Wild and property owner need to be added as an additional insured to the policy and sent to both parties before the land lease begins.
Find hunters insurance here: ahuntinglease.org/hunting-lease-insurance or just Google hunt lease liability insurance for other providers.
- Obtain hunters liability insurance policy
- Sign liability waiver and email to the landowner prior to departing on your trip. Liability waiver will be attached to the confirmation email after booking is made.
- Contact the landowner prior to the trip. Landowner contact information will be included in the confirmation email.
- Be sure to follow the rules of the landowner for building fires and operating devices on the property
- Follow all rules and regulations from Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife: www.eregulations.com/oregon/big-game-hunting/
- Bring your own bedding or sleeping bags
- Clean up after yourselves, haul your trash out and clean cabin before leaving
- 4 vehicle maximum
- No drive-in access if the road is wet.
- Visitors must report any other persons encountered during their visit
- No material collecting
- Leave gates how you found them
- Check your vehicles, boots and hiking sticks for invasive seed hitchhikers before coming on the property
- After purchase, check with owner for additional directions and lock combinations
- No subleasing
Big Game Hunting, Bird Hunting, Bird Watching, Hiking, Hunting, Land Lease, Lodging, Small Game Hunting, Wildlife Photography, Wildlife Viewing
Any Legal Weapon, Archery, Bicycle, Bird Dogs, Camera, Camping, Hound Dogs, On foot, Rifle, Shotgun, Van
Black Bear, Blue or Ruffed Grouse, Chukar Partridge, Cougar, Coyote, Deer, Elk, Grouse, Mourning Dove, Mule Deer, Quail, Ring Necked Dove, Rocky Mountain Elk, Squirrel, Turkey, Upland Birds, Wolf
Drive in, Private Access, Private Land, Public Access, Public Land
Clearcut, Creek, Fresh Water, High Desert, Meadow, Mountain, Timberland, Wetland, Wooded Forest
Details to be negotiated. Will consider shorter term targeted hunts. Required scout fee/trip before agreement.