4 Day Land Lease, 1-5 People
$2,000.00 TotalLog In or Sign Up to Begin Booking
SUCCESSFULLY HARVEST AN ELK OR HALF OF YOUR MONEY BACK!
Welcome to Turra Farms in Forest Grove! 30 acres of farmland and good elk hunting habitat in the Trask Unit of Oregon. The elk are causing damage on our property all year long and are looking for some relief! This 4 day private land lease opportunity is for elk hunting during the Any Legal Weapon Deer Season (November 13 - November 16).
Dates and Pricing:
2021 Season: November 13 - November 16, 2021 (Dates subject to change by Oregon Department of Fish & Wildlife)
2022 Season: TBD (Dates subject to change by Oregon Department of Fish & Wildlife)
2020 Fixed Price: $2,000 for full season lease (up to 5 people)
2021 Fixed Price: $2,000 for full season lease (up to 5 people)
Day use only
Access to cellular trail camera
30 acres of young hazelnut orchard. Bordered by a creek on the north side of the property and large douglas fir trees on the west side of the property. Bordered by private land on all sides, and very close to thousands of acres of private timberland.
Regulations: This unit allows for "One bull elk". You are required to follow all rules and regulations from the Oregon Department of Fish & Wildlife: www.eregulations.com/oregon/big-game-hunting/
Insurance: Hunters MUST purchase Hunt Lease Liability Insurance before their lease begins or will be denied entry to the property without refunds. Seek Wild and property owner need to be added as an additional insured to the policy and sent to both parties before the land lease begins.
Find hunters insurance here: ahuntinglease.org/hunting-lease-insurance or just Google hunt lease liability insurance for other providers.
Big Game Hunting, Hunting
Any Legal Weapon
Elk, Roosevelt Elk
Drive in, Private Access, Private Land, Walk-in
- Obtain hunters liability insurance policy
- Sign liability waiver and email to the landowner prior to departing on your trip. Liability waiver will be attached to the confirmation email after booking is made.
- Contact the landowner prior to the trip. Landowner contact information will be included in the confirmation email.
- Be sure to follow the rules of the landowner for building fires and operating devices on the property
- Follow all rules and regulations from Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife: www.eregulations.com/oregon/big-game-hunting/
- Clean up after yourselves, haul your trash out
- 5 vehicle maximum
- Visitors must report any other persons encountered during their visit
- No material collecting
- After purchase, check in with owner
- No subleasing