1 Day Trip
$225.00 per person, per tripLog In or Sign Up to Begin Booking
Come enjoy a day of fishing for Steelhead in Oregon. We will float one of the coastal river in a drift boat, targeting the hard-fighting coastal steelhead.
Be prepared for your fishing date to change based on:
- Water and fish considerations
- Number of passengers on the boat
- Regulation changes
What to bring?
- Warm clothes
- Rain gear
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Waterproof/floating case for your phone
- Fishing license and combine angling tag (1 day, multi-day, or annual available)
- Columbia River Basin Endorsement sold separately (ONLY NEEDED if fishing the Columbia or Willamette Rivers)
Links for regulations:
Purchase license and tags here: odfw.huntfishoregon.com/login
View regulations here: www.eregulations.com/oregon/
Thanks for your support and please call me if you have any questions: 503-487-7031
Fishing, Guided Trip
Public Access, Public Boat Launch, Public River
Lightweight self-inflating life jackets are provided and must be worn at all times.